3. How can I activate an NCIM login for a child I have added to my account?
To activate a login for a child that you have added to your NCIM account:
- If you have not already done so when you added your child to your account, you need to provide an email address for your child that is different than the email address affiliated with your NCIM account. (This can be done in your account under the tab My Info > Profile> Family Members >Edit )
- Once a unique email has been added to your child’s record in your account, log out. This will return you to the login screen.
- At the login screen enter the unique email address that you provided for your child.
- Click “Need a New Password”
- A password reset email will be sent to the unique email address you provided for your child.
- Follow the instructions in the email to set your child’s password.
- You can now login using your child’s email address and the password you created.
**If you wish to activate a login for your child, the email address entered must be different than the email address affiliated with your account. If you do not have an email address for your child you can set up a free gmail, icloud, or microsoft (among others) email account for them**