Exciting News and Updates from NCIM
The Town of Milton and National Cycling Institute Milton (NCIM) have reached an agreement for the NCIM to lead all public cycling programs at the Mattamy National Cycling Centre (MNCC).
What does this mean?
As of September 6, the NCIM will be the primary cycling program provider. They will offer the following programs and services:
- Registered cycling programs including: Try the Track, Certification, Structured Training, and school break camps
- Drop-in cycling programs including: Drop-ins and Open Track
- Youth High Performance
- Race Nights
- NCIM will be the drop-in cycling service provider
- Updated pricing structures, which includes:
- Extending the duration of the “Fall/Winter” membership season
- Memberships that track visits per month, rather than visits per week, to give riders greater flexibility and opportunity to use all the ride passes
- Early bird pricing until September 30
- Annual memberships retain early bird pricing and discounted approximately 15% of the seasonal memberships
- Drop-in cyclists will now sign up for programs at the NCIM Drop-in page
- Drop-in cycling arrival & entry process – head straight to the track or rental shop, front desk check-in no longer required
- Current drop-in members will receive a refund for any remaining pass value as of August 31, 2022.
What’s staying the same?
- Consistent track times & similar weekly schedule for drop-in riders
- The types of drop-ins offered, including drop-ins and Open track
- Registered/structured training programs
- Private track experiences and cycling track rentals through the Town of Milton
- Rental bikes are available through The Fix powered by Velofix
How does this benefit you?
Having the NCIM lead all public access programming offers numerous benefits, including:
- Access to world-class coaching support and infrastructure
- Flexible programming and pricing structures
- Ability to meet the changing needs of its participants
- Ability to engage and retain athletes with a sport-specific development structure
To appreciate our members and give you time to learn about the NCIM pass options, NCIM will be offering free drop-ins for certified riders from September 6-12. Use the code DROPINNOW2022 to take advantage of the free drop-ins.
Visit ncirevolution.com to learn about the NCIM, how to participate and to take advantage of early bird pricing.